Image 1 of 1
Dulwich Park is a 30.85-hectare (76.2-acre) public park in Dulwich in the London Borough of Southwark, south London, England. The park was created by the Metropolitan Board of Works from former farmland and meadows. While the initial design was by Charles Barry, it was later refined by Lt Col J. J. Sexby. It was opened in 1890 by Lord Rosebery. The park is listed Grade II on the Register of Historic Parks and Gardens. Dulwich Park contains a café, boating lake and numerous sporting facilities. Various types of recumbent bicycles are available for hire.